Menu

Easy Apple Dessert


About 4-6 servings

Ingredients:
2 and a half chopped apples
1 cup of sugar
Vanilla
1/4 spoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 egg beaten
1 cup of flour
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup crushed walnut

Mix apples with sugar and let it sit for half an hour.
Mix the egg, oil, salt, spices, flour, baking soda, few drops of vanilla, nuts, then the apples. I used the regular baking pan that I use for banana bread or any cake. Bake for 30-35 minutes, in a 350 degrees oven. You may serve with powdered sugar on top.
PS: It will stay a bit moist when it comes out of the oven until it completely cools.

1 comment:

  1. that looks so good! Thank you for sharing, i love any desseert with baked apples!

    ReplyDelete

Moi!

authorHello, my name is MAG. I've been running this blog since 2007. Follow me on Social Media!!!
Learn More →



Photos