Pages

And Another Award!!! The Lemonade one :)


I would like to thank Turkish Food Passion for this wonderful and cute award. I am flattered. Thank you very much. And I would like to send Christmas and New Year's greetings to all the fellow bloggers and readers. Sorry it's been a while since I posted new recipes, but I am in lebanon right now, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lately I had multiple things going on all at the same time: New house, my husband switched jobs and he's overseas again now, me traveling to Lebanon for the holiday season and much, so it's been hectic!!!!!!!!!! But I promise that I will post new recipes very very soon!

MAG

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

Choosy Beggar TIna said...

Have a wonderful visit!! Your recipes are so good that I'm more than happy to wait for them :)

Mediterranean Turkish Cook said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

MAG said...

Thanks Choosy Beggar Tina :) I promise to post the best I can make :)

MAG said...

Happy New Year to you too, Mediterranean Turkish Cook and for your loved ones too :)

The Phoenicians

"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live
Who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world --
Founders of cities and of mighty states --
Who showed a path through seas before unknown.
In the first ages, when the sons of men
Knew not which way to turn them, they assigned
To each his first department; they bestowed
Of land a portion and of sea a lot,
And sent each wandering tribe far off to share
A different soil and climate. Hence arose
The great diversity, so plainly seen,
'Mid nations widely severed."

-- Dyonysius of Susiana, A.D. 3
Mission Statement

Feedjit Live Traffic