Menu

Appetizer Kibbeh - كبة مقلية



This kind of Kibbeh is served as an appetizer, hot or room temperature. The ingredients are the same as the one I listed before the "baked Kibbeh". The difference is in the shape and the way they are cooked. These kibbeh balls are stuffed with meat, onions and pine nuts, same filling as the one listed in the "baked Kibbeh" recipe too. The kibbeh balls are fried and not baked. Deep fry them in vegetable oil until gold or brown, then set on a paper towel to drain for few minutes. Same way as frying Falafel.
They are very good with Hommus on the side. I personally like to dip them in Hommus.

1 comment:

  1. I like to dip them with hummus too... actually, I wont eat kibbeh if there is no hummus on the side :-)

    ReplyDelete

Moi!

authorHello, my name is MAG. I've been running this blog since 2007. Follow me on Social Media!!!
Learn More →



Photos