Menu

Kibbeh Balls without Stuffing




I guess the craving for kibbeh is not over yet :) This time it's with meat but without the stuffing. The recipe of kibbeh balls appetizers with stuffing is already posted in the appetizers section. This time I had some kibbeh left and decided just to make balls and fry them without the stuffing for a change. I like to have them with a green salad and some fries.

Kibbeh ingredients: (or any leftover kibbeh)
1 pound/lb or about 500g of minced lean meat
2 cups of fine bulgur wheat
1 onion chopped/diced
1 teaspoon of allspice or 7 spices
Salt & pepper (about half a teaspoon of each)
1/3 cup of vegetable oil

Wash the bulgur and drain, mix with the lean meat, onions, spices, salt & pepper and place in the food processor on low or mix by hand until the ingredients combine together then place in a bowl. Make the balls and fry them in vegetable oil until cooked and golden brown. Serve with fries and salad or just salad. I suggest making sandwiches like Falafel style sandwiches or wraps with greens, pickles and the dressing of your choice.

Oh by the way! Stay tuned:
GIVEAWAYS ARE STARTING THIS WEEK! All YOU HAVE TO DO IS PARTICIPATE!

9 comments:

  1. Mag, long time to blogosee:) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Been so bad about checking other blogs lately. Your kibbeh looks and sounds delicious. I love kibbeh, although I have tried the Turkish version of it. I would love to make it the Lebanese way too. One day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Farida :) It is kinda similar to the Turkish one. Glad you like Kibbeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I love it it is easy to give up making kibbeh when it is time-consuming with the stuffing and all! So this way, no excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delicious authentic recipes. I take note.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite recipe, thank you for sharing this one.
    luton airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, This time I had some kibbeh left and decided just to make balls.
    airport parking Luton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we freeze them? Cooked or uncooked? Can they be added to the yoghurt and mint like shishbarak?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these kibbeh balls look absolutely delicious! 😍 The recipe seems straightforward, and I can't wait to try making them myself. Also, on a completely unrelated note, if you're ever in need of a great travel tip, I recently discovered an excellent resource for Cheap Heathrow Airport Parking. It's a turning point by Express Parking for stress-free travel planning!

    ReplyDelete

Moi!

authorHello, my name is MAG. I've been running this blog since 2007. Follow me on Social Media!!!
Learn More →



Photos